1.22.2016

I tried to hold it in.

Peace is somewhere under there!

I know God is able.


My dad was diagnosed earlier last year with Liver Cancer.

They chose to remove the affected part of the liver (60%) and were confident that the cancer had not spread.

Today- we learned that the same cancer has spread to his bone in his right shoulder, and left hip.

Apparently Hepatocellular Carcinoma isn't willing to give up that easily!



After my daughter's cancer diagnose, and thankfully God chose to spare her, then my marriage falling apart, my dad's first cancer scare, now this.

My heart is hurting.


In the midst of all the pain, I know there's a reason for everything.


There's joy in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your feedback!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write me a note!! xo ~*Jessica