12.04.2012

More Living & Dining Room Love...

Okay, so last post I showed you some pretty rough before shots of our living room/dining room area.

We've been painting the walls and trim...

Even though it needs more paint (we definitely under-estimated), the walls are such a prettier shade of warm white (before it was a nasty ding-y cream color).

I was really contemplated which direction to go in these two rooms. I've been wanting to go a little funky for quite sometime.

I've always loved a little fun in my home, and it's been seeming to agree with the flow of the house and the girls are actually into the house decor now too!!!

Here is a few pictures to kinda show you what we are going towards in this space.



We already have a brown tufted leather sofa- similar to a chesterfield...it has beautiful nailhead trim and those deep tufts...I may or may not have petted this thing!
{we scored an AWESOME deal on Craigslist over the summer time!!}

{taken at our old house}



And I have this rug on the way {should be here any day now!}

Some blogs that I've really been into lately {love the decor, etc}


I am able to reuse much of furniture and decor I already had, so hopefully there won't be much to purchase once the floors and walls are done!!









Can't wait to keep you updated.

Hope all is well with you my friends :)


~*J









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE where you are going! The couch is great!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your feedback!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write me a note!! xo ~*Jessica