4.29.2011

A Beautiful Morning



This is not something I try to broadcast...but I generally stay up so late that I miss alot in the *ahem* mornings! My youngest and hubby are all about getting up early...but my oldest and I are...well....enjoyers of the cozy beds in the morning!
So yesterday we found out our furnace expired and we get a new gas one {hopefully soon} So we spent the night at my mom and dad's last night.

ALLLL that to say...I was so surprised, I got up at 5:07 this morning! I tried to stay up to watch the Royal Wedding...but alas fell asleep with Makenzie so...I had to watch clips. Oh well! I got to see her dress and snippets of things {I loved seeing the Beckhams!...I think they are my favorite celeb couple!!}

Since my flowers happened to be pink...I am linking up with Tricia over at A Rosy Note's Photo Friday Link Party, and also linking to Feathered Nest Friday!


So now to my post, I took some pretty pictures of some flowers I bought for my mom yesterday, and we put them in a vase last night.




I am experimenting with all this photography stuff. I don't really know what I am doing, but I can say I am having some fun!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I am sending a special thank you to all you new guests to my blog! I am such a rambler, and I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read what I try to say!!!

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. The bouquet is beautiful and beautifully presesented! I'm w/you...slow in the morning; was up just in time to catch the royal kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful flower arrangement...I love all that curly willow or whatever that is in there too! Thanks for joining Photo Feature Friday :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm a new follower here on a blog hop! I hope you'll come follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those flowers are gorgeous! Your pics turned out great, too. I love that picture of Makenzie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your feedback!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write me a note!! xo ~*Jessica