6.07.2011

Not the One!

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you'll kind of know where I'm headed.
We are in the process of looking for a house to buy.


Dream??
In downtown Sumner, with a long list of wants {{at a price we can afford, preferrably on one income incase something were to happen to one of us}}


Reality??
In downtown Sumner, you will have to have 10 full time jobs to get the kind of wishlist I we are looking for!!

Anyways, we have been looking at a few homes that have come up for sale in the area for the last couple of months.

Friday we looked at this one:

Yes it is a townhome in downtown Sumner.
Yes we liked it.
Yeah I dreamed about paint colors and decorating it.
The cool thing about it, was that it has an office space in the bottom, facing the commuter train station:
Josh works on bikes. I guess he's pretty good at it!! LOL! I don't ride...I know I should.

Well having said all that, we went in yesterday afternoon to put an offer on it, {{we prayed about it before we went in}}

Guess what? Right as we were filling out paperwork and all.....someone else beat us to it...anddddd...

God answered our prayer!!

I am just believing that there is something alot better for us out there and we'll just keep looking!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

~*Jessica*~

P.S. Pics are thanks to John L Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your feedback!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write me a note!! xo ~*Jessica