2.07.2012

That Dresser, Shabby French for Me & Thank You!!!


I want to say a great big "Thank you" to Rachel from Shabby French For Me.
I was able to meet her and her husband on Saturday, when I went to pick up a dresser from her!
Such sweet people!
If you haven't seen her gorgeous home and blog...please do hop over for a visit!
My husband was on cloud nine when he found someone {Rachel's hubby} that could sympathize with him on our ever changing home decor!!

I just love the dresser in the girl's bedroom, it fits perfectly!


{our love of eiffel towers, and initials!!}





Now that I've redone/redoing the rest of the house, can't leave the girl's room out!! Thankfully their room is small....and shared, so a cute window treatment, bedding and a few small changes in art will make a huge difference!!



Also, Thank You to all you who are praying for my little girl, Maci. She is definitely a blessing, and it's been such a wonderful lesson of courage, strength and endurance these last seven months! God is working in her life {and ours!!}. We are so grateful and thankful for all His blessings and pray that His will be done!


Yet, another THANK YOU to all my readers who make blogging fun!! I cherish your notes and emails. I'm so blessed.



We've been so excited to have some gorgeous weather these last couple of days here in the Pacific Northwest!!
{the view I have from my bedroom :) Please excuse the power lines!!}


Well, I am off to go enjoy this beautiful sunshine, and wish you all a WONDERFUL Tuesday!!


Hugs!
~*Jessica


5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Jessica! ;) The dresser looks wonderful!! xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls room looks SO cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on Rachel's blog that you bought her dresser...it looks like the perfect addition to your daughters' room. Hope you're having a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica,

    I'm so glad the dresser went to you - looks perfect in your little girl's room! :) Wishing you a most wonderful upcoming weekend!


    XO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming bedroom they have. Love those little angel wings in there too. I just took a look around your blog and love what I see. You have such a charming style! I also ready about your daughters struggle with cancer. I am sooooo sorry to hear about that. I'm just so glad that she is supposed to make a full recovery. That is every parents worst nightmare. It would be so nice if that AWFUL disease could be wiped off the planet for good! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and visiting me.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your feedback!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write me a note!! xo ~*Jessica