11.19.2011

Few {minor} Changes & Goodbye Fall!


I don't know why I am writing a 'goodbye' fall post...maybe it's because I never really posted anything about it {except to show you the mantle}, so I lit a 'fire', turned on the lamps, fluffed a few pillows, tweaked a little, so here you go!










I am super excited to decorate for winter next week. I try to wait until after Thanksgiving has passed before I put out Christmas & Winter themed decor. I've found a lot of ideas, and I'm excited to put stuff out!



This joined the living room a couple of days ago. My mom brought it over for the girls to play with. It normally would go downstairs, but since it's a basement, it's fine here for a while. If you would like updates on Maci, please feel free to follow along on her blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your feedback!! Thank you very much for taking the time to write me a note!! xo ~*Jessica